
Veridian Dynamics is a new TV-show on Comedy Central. I thought they had an excellent way of promoting the show. They showed commercials on comedy central telling you about what Veridian Dynamics does, but you wouldn't say that is was a TV-show they where promoting check out the commercials and judge for yourself http://veridiandynamics.com/
The show is actually called Better Off Ted, I think it’s a funny show. Although I didn’t had no clue it was about a TV-show. The way of promotion they used, was to make people asks them self: what is Veridian Dynamics?. The same thing we had seen with telephone company BEN, when BEN first started you saw the posters everywhere but really nobody had a clue what BEN actually was. After a few weeks of creating an awareness they told the people they where a telephone company. It was very effective because people where talking about it.
Some other people might have find it annoying because they didn’t know what it was in the beginning, but still they were busy with it, and therefore it also created an awareness among this people.
Veridian Dynamics is a fun TV-show to watch and as I said earlier check out the commercials and see if you can link it with Better Off Ted.?
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten