If I say H&M I think the most people know what I’m talking about, H&M created an name awareness. It’s a well know branch and its gone international.
The great thing about H&M is that they also sell the clothing on-line. The website developers made the website so friendly and easy to use and you can see that the website is their house style.
The way of how they promote their products is great, if you look how they create a campaign and trigger the clients to join the hype. The last campaign I saw was the blue jeans, where they sold clothing in the trend of the blue jeans. Well if you’re a client at H&M you was overloaded with promotional items. I got the magazine at home, the newsletter in my in-box. After receiving all the information I got rid off all the promotion because, I looked at the website when I felt like it, and I’m not a trend-setter or watcher, I just look stuff up what I was searching for on H&M so the promotion is not necessary for me. I came to my account where you could cancel the subscription of the newsletter and the magazine. After I done it I canceled allot of other newsletters at other websites.
What a great thing if you have an account at the website you can cancel the newsletters and even the magazine, unlike those annoying telemarketers, but I heard there’s a law coming up so who knows?
maandag 22 maart 2010
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten